Cookies

We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

PHOTOGRAPHIC PERMISSIONS FORM

Aldiss Park Bowls Club Parent’s Permission Form for use of photographs and recorded images

This form is to be signed by the legal guardian of a young person under the age of 18, together with the young person. Please note that if you have more than one child registered you will need to complete separate forms for each. 

Aldiss Park Bowls recognises the need to ensure the welfare and safety of all young people in bowls as part of our commitment to ensure their safety we will not permit photographs, video images or other images of your child to be taken or used without your consent.

Aldiss Park Bowls will follow the guidance for the use of images of young people as detailed within the respective Child Protection Policy and Procedures. (attached for information).

Aldiss Park Bowls  will take steps to ensure these images are used solely for the purposes for which they are intended i.e. the promotion and celebration of the activities of  Aldiss Park Bowls                                                                               

IF YOU BECOME AWARE THAT THESE IMAGES ARE BEING USED INAPPROPRIATELY YOU SHOULD INFORM THE CHILD WELFARE OFFICER (OLLIE MILLINGTON) IMMEDIATELY

The photographs may be available on the website - www.aldissparkbowls.club   

In any bowls season year, if either the parent/guardian or the child wishes the data to be removed from the website, 7 days’ notice must be given to the Bowls Club Welfare Officer after which the data will be removed.

To be completed by parent/guardian, I …………………………………….… (parent full name)

Consent / do not consent  to (Delete as appropriate)

Aldiss Park Bowls. Photographing or videoing  ………………………………. (Name of child) 

Under the stated rules and conditions, and I confirm I have legal parental responsibility for this child and am entitled to give this consent. I also confirm that there are no restrictions related to the taking of photographs.

Signature……………………………………………….…. ………………        Date…………………….

Print Name ……………………………………………………………………………………………..

To be completed by child.  I …………………………………..…………... (Name of child)  

Consent / do not consent  to (Delete as appropriate)

Aldiss Park Bowls  photographing or videoing my involvement in all aspects of bowling activities.

Signature……………………………………………….………………….         Date………………. ……

Print Name ………………………………………………….. ………………………………………